It's natural. Don't worry.
We're designing it to be the PERFECT course for preparing for an English interview on the phone, Skype, or Zoom.
This course will be for you if:
- you have an important interview to prepare for
- you want to work abroad or at an international company
- you have have an interview on the phone, Skype, or Zoom
- want to answer interview questions confidently and without hesitation
- you want to boost your self confidence for interviews
- you want to learn in a safe and structured way.
This course is NOT for you if:
- you are not trying to prepare yourself for a job interview
- you want a complete English learning course
- you want a person to talk to to practice (this is a video course that gives you specific tips about how to do video job interviews in English).
In this course, we will cover:
1. Online Interview Tips - Speaking & Understanding
- Tips to speak easily during an online job interview
- Tips to understand better during an online job interview
2. Preparing & Connecting To Your Online Job Interview
- How to prepare for your online job interview
- Preparation tips for success
- How to deal with any technical difficulties
3. Presenting Yourself In Your Online Job Interview
- How to join the call with confidence
- Introducing yourself
- The first question! Tell me a little bit about yourself
4. Answering Key Interview Questions
- How to answer key interview questions
5. Closing An Online Job Interview
- How to finish a job interview
- How to discuss salary expectations
- How to ask for contact details & feedback
The course is NOT finished yet, but it's already available for you to buy now.
By buying now, you get:
- new videos as soon as they become available
- the chance to give us feedback and get your questions answered
- the lowest price. We're going to increase the price as we add more videos.
What do I get with the course?
High-quality videos that are viewable on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
How frequently will you be releasing videos?
We'll be creating at least 10 5-10 minute videos, and we will be releasing at least 1 video per week.
Can I ask questions?
Yes, we highly encourage it! You can ask questions in lesson discussions, online chat, or email. Please note that we can only answer questions related to the topic of the course.
I have another question - how can I contact you?
If you have any questions about the course, please email us – email@example.com – we’re happy to help. Please note that we can only answer questions related to the topic of the course.